Careers at COTA
Join Team COTA
Now is the perfect time to join Team COTA! We are offering two tiers of sign-on bonuses for qualified applicants:
- $2,000 for newly hired student operators
- $2,500 for those already in possession of a CDL-B license
For new hires, half of the incentive would be paid on the first day of employment and the remaining would be paid out in 90 days after successfully completing and graduating from our training program.
Together, we move every life forward
At COTA, we’re looking for people with drive – the drive to advance your career, the drive to help your colleagues grow, and the drive to move every life forward. If that sounds like you, then consider a career with Team COTA! We offer fantastic benefits, a pension, tuition reimbursement and so much more. If you’re ready to switch lanes, then apply for an open role at COTA today.
We provide solutions that connect people to prosperity through innovation, dedication and teamwork.
COTA hires for a wide range of positions, including:
- Transit Operator
- Mechanic or Technician
- Coach Cleaner
- Customer Care Advocate
- Administrative Staff (Innovation, Development, Marketing, Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Legal, Government Affairs & Communications)
- And more!
COTA is a people-first company focused on building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. To help you thrive personally and professionally, we offer comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive insurance: medical/prescription, dental, vision
- Health flexible and dependent care spending accounts
- Retirement/savings benefits: Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS), 457(B) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Time off: vacations, holiday, sick pay
- Healthy living benefits: biometric screening, fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Disability insurance: short-term and long-term
- Unlimited fixed-route COTA access
- Moving your life forward: personal training and development, job advancement, and employee assistance program (EAP)
CULTURE AND community
We intentionally create opportunities to gather and celebrate as a team, with family fun days, a “Roadeo” and so much more. COTA consistently earns recognition for our workplace culture, community involvement and industry leadership.
Team COTA is actively involved in our community. Through our internal Ambassador program, members of Team COTA can earn credits for joining us at local festivals and celebrations to help educate our community about COTA’s services and impact.
COTA EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS
Through our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), we organize food drives, free produce drops, resources for Veterans, toy donations and so much more. ERGs are voluntary, employee-led groups organized around a shared interest or identity. They serve as a resource for members and organizations by fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned by organizational mission, values, goals, business practices and objectives.
At COTA, we value the service that Veterans and their family members have given to our country. If you are a disabled Veteran (or any other person with a disability) applying for a career with COTA and need assistance with our application process, please contact our Diversity and EEO Administrator at DAVISJL@COTA.COM.
questions? Contact us at