Rapid transit along Cleveland Avenue
From Downtown to Polaris at CMAX Speed
Whether you’re traveling from Mound to Hudson, Morse to Polaris or somewhere in between, CMAX can get you up and down Cleveland Avenue at the speed you need.
CMAX operates primarily along a 15.6-mile alignment on Cleveland Avenue between downtown Columbus and the OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus. This rapid transit option reduces travel times, improves pedestrian access and safety and fosters opportunities for economic development within the corridor.
When you hop on Central Ohio’s first rapid transit line, you can enjoy:
- Limited stops that facilitate faster service
- Dedicated lanes on High Street during rush hours
- Traffic signal priority from Fort Hayes to Route 161
- USB ports for riders
- All CMAX bus stations
- Northland Transit Center
- Upgraded Northern Lights Park & Ride
- Public artwork in the stations
- LCD real-time, next-bus-arrival information screens